SEARCHING FOR A DENTAL MIRACLE? HOPE IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY!
- 5-Star Quality Service
- Emphasis on Your Comfort
- Gentle, Compassionate Care
- Guaranteed NO LECTURE ZONE
Honesty ♦ Quality ♦ Compassion
Creating Life Changing Smiles
Learn More About Getting a Beautiful Smile.
Anderson Dental Group
Serving Salisbury, Kannapolis, China Grove, Mooresville, Troutman, Davidson, Cornelius and Huntersville
Let us provide you with virtually all phases of your dentistry under one roof! We offer the most advanced stat-of-the-art dentistry available. We are a well-organized and efficient office that produces predictable results. Expect natural looking dentistry that is functional and comfortable.
- Invisalign® -Invisible Braces
- Natural Looking Dentures
- Teeth Whitening
Call today to schedule your New Patient Experience with one of our exceptional and caring Dental Hygienists.
Free Consultations & Second Opinions
The health of your teeth is often an indicator of your general overall health. Some of the problems in your mouth might be a warning sign of more problems like:
- Bruxism - Grinding or Clenching your teeth while you sleep, breaking teeth
- Gingivitis - Bleeding Gums
- Tooth Decay, chipped teeth, pain
- Halitosis – Bad breath, infected tonsils, improper brushing techniques
- TMD – Temporal Mandibular Joint Disorder, Jaw pain when opening and closing your mouth
- Periodontal disease – Loose teeth, extreme recession
- Missing teeth – inability to chew properly or eat what you want, can’t smile
- Anderson Dental Group are Invisalign specialists for teens and adults.
- Ask how Invisalign can help with your teeth at your next visit.
Visiting your dentist on a regular basis is the best preventative treatment for keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Regular checkups will allow early evaluation and treatment for disorders and diseases that affect the teeth, gums, jaw and face, like oral cancer. By visiting your dentist every four to six months, proper oral hygiene can be enjoyed for a lifetime. These regular checkups prevent painful dental problems that may require costly treatment if left untreated.
The initial appointment at Anderson Dental Group in our Salisbury or Mooresville office involves:
- A new client interview: This is a one on one discussion with you to determine what your goals, concerns, and expectations are so we can get to know you and help design the personalized treatment that will fit your needs.
- No Lecture Zone. Every member of Anderson Dental is respectful of our patients. We understand that dental care can be a sensitive and private matter. We will help you address your needs so that you too can enjoy a beautiful healthy smile!
- Introduction to the team members that will be working with you
- Digital X-rays and Digital Photographs of your teeth to see the health of your teeth
- A Superior Tooth cleaning by our exceptional, compassionate and well trained Hygienist.
- A thorough Dental Examination by the Doctor: This involves visually checking the condition of your teeth , Reviewing the Digital Images and Photos, Checking the mouth, face, and neck for any abnormalities, discussion with you about any findings or concerns, and answering any questions you might have
- Developing a treatment plan: A discussion with you to review your goals and our findings to come up with your personalized plan. With the plan in place you can then plan your appointments to fit your needs and schedule, resulting in a long term healthy smile.
Early detection of cavities and unhealthy gums can prevent emergencies such as:
- Tooth Loss
- Bone Destruction
- Abscess in the Jaw
- Broken teeth
If you think you have a cavity, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. It is also very important to begin regular dental checkups for your children, so that cavities can be prevented for a lifetime.
If you are in need of a general dentist and are in the Salisbury or Mooresville areas, please consider Anderson Dental Group to set up an initial consultation.
Email Salisbury Office or call 704-636-3611
Email Mooresville Office or call 704-663-3300
We are proud to support our community through donation, sponsorship and educational experiences:
- Give Kids a Smile
- St John's Youth Group - Trip to St. Croix
- Guatemala Mission Trip
- Lutheran Preschool Dental Health Month
- ADA Grant Project w/ Salisbury Academy
- Community Care Clinic Volunteers
- Rowan Helping Ministry’s
- Glenn Scott Photography